User Interface Design
User Interface designer is one of the highest paid visual designing jobs these days. Finding a great paying job is easy once you acquire the skill and the certification.
In order to keep up with the most current trend, we chose the most popular UI designing tools for our certification: Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator. Having this valuable certification means you are capable of completing visual design work on your own or cooperate with any design team to accomplish large scale UI work.
- Photoshop UI tools
- Illustrator UI tools
- Photoshop UI elements exporting
- Illustrator UI elements exporting
- PS/AI UI functions cooperation
- Making CSS code from Illustrator
- PS/AI Layer Style/Filter Effects
- PS/AI Preferences setting for UI design
- PS/AI Responsive Web Design
Examination Date and Registration
Please consult your national distributor.
- The exam contains a total of 60 questions.
- 20 true and false, 40 multiple choices.
- Each question is worth 20 points, leads to full score of 1200 points.
- Minimum passing score is 840 points.